- This event has passed.
URI Brain Fair 2019
March 16, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm EDTFree
The third annual URI Brain Fair includes interactive exhibits, talks, and special events to educate and inspire about the brain. Come learn about your amazing brain and how you can keep it healthy, with interactive learning stations, talks, giveaways, and special events — including a 3D brain tour and a mid-day brain circus. This year’s event includes more than 30 exhibitors!
- Hop on a surfboard and learn about balance
- Meet the machine-learning robots of the URI Artifical Intelligence Lab
- No hands! Control a game or write words by using your mind
- Learn science-based ways to your brain healthy
- Discover the brain benefits of de-stressing with Phantom the Therapy Dog
- Attend talks on Alzheimer’s disease, the science of dreaming, child brain development, and more
- Learn about community brain health resources for Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease, frontal temporal neurodegeneration, migraines, and brain injury
Format: Interactive fair
Ages: All ages (activities for kids and adults)
Hosted by: URI George & Anne Ryan Institute for Neuroscience